Guys, February 14th is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start thinking about what to give your girlfriend or wife before Cupid hits you with more than an arrow. But what do women really want for Valentine’s Day? Based on a survey of over 1,000 women, here is a list of the top Valentine’s Day gifts that will make her smile. As an added bonus, we have included a few ideas on how to save money while doing so.
9 out of 10 women would be very excited to receive jewelry. That’s a pretty good hit rate!
- Carson’s is offering an extra 25% off sale jewelry with promo code “JEWELRY14FB”
- Get up to 60% off at Zale’s Valentine’s Day Sale
- Jewelry.com is offering 70-80% off with coupon code “DOORBUSTER”
- If you’re sure she’s the one, take 20% off Diamond-Me engagement rings at Sears with promo code “BEMINE”
Perennial favorites, 20% of women ranked these classic Valentine’s Day gifts number one. There’s no such thing as too sweet of a present for your sweet.
- Early birds enjoy 25% off Valentine’s Day flowers and gifts from 1-800-Flowers through February 10 with coupon code “25EARLY”
- For those of you who like to wait a while longer, coupon code “VDAY2014” will save you 15% through February 13 and promo code “TDYSV” will save you 15% off same day delivery service.
- Get 20% off Chocolate and coffee gifts from GourmetGiftBaskets.com with promo code “Coffee20”
According to our survey, over three quarters of women would be happy to receive a nice bottle of perfume.
- Drugstore.com is offering up to 50% off Valentine’s Day Gifts including fragrances
- Nordstrom also has a great selection of fragrances at great prices
More than one third of women would like to receive the latest gadget. This one caught men off guard; only 25% of men though that tech gifts would win over their sweetheart.
- Get $100 off a connected tablet (with activation and 2-year agreement) from Best Buy
- Save up to $30 on select Canon PowerShot digital cameras
- Check out these other great Valentine’s Day gift ideas from Best Buy
Gentlemen, take note — 53% of women say they would end their relationship if they do not get a Valentine’s Day gift from their guy!